"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Aikido? what's that?
Tuesday, July 11, 2006,12:32 PM
sorry sometimes is not enough...
good morning to everyone depending of the time you'll read this...

first i have to say that i'm really sorry for the silence here but for some time i felt like it wasn't the best time to write about aikido. I still continue to fight for it... :D but the previous month were kind of confusing! now i think i've rehab my mind :D and so i'm ready to action!

so...
i've been once again in shyshia sensei seminar in CZ and it was once again amazing! I'm still not able to move the same way they do (cause it's COMPLETLY different from APA's aikido but it's so amazing! the way they move makes you feel like things should be like that! it's not a contradicty of what's right or wrong but the way i feel it's shaped for me!

I have to and i will for sure be able to go there more often!

so.... just like some kind of curiosity here's the post card for the next beach class :D

if someone would like to go just call me! ehehehe 16th of july class on the beach! :D

can't wait for it!

hugs

 
posted by 100 AsssunTTo | Permalink |


0 Comments: