"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Aikido? what's that?
Tuesday, July 18, 2006,12:19 PM
Class on the beach... 2nd mode
hi there!

another class on the beach happen! i was kind of angry when i got there because sensei couldn't show up and so there was just 6 people ... anyway, we had a class, we had a lot of fun and the sea didn't let us rest because if we choose to be too long on the sand, he would come right away. the outcome is that everyone was full of salty sea on the hakama! ehehe gosh, it's hard to stand up while you're on your feet on the sand.
It was so gorgeous to see the sunset and to finish the class while we were doing kumi tachi. the mood was awesome and it seems that people enjoyed a lot! it seems they will want to do another one on September! ;) i don't mind at ALL!!! but i hope the next one will be a sunrise! the feeling is gorgeous (Also) and the beach is empty - which didn't happen this time.. it was so hard to find a quiet and fine place!!

i'll try to write before i'll go to holidays!! yep, don't ask me to stand in front of a computer in the first two weeks of August... :D After that i have to begin once again my study so... i'll post and i'll try to tell about any class i had during those weeks! :D

hugs
 
posted by 100 AsssunTTo | Permalink |


4 Comments:


  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Augustus Dayafter

    I wish I lived close enough to the beach to have class there. I'm still in love with those pictures you have up as well.

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Mathieu

    Good for you!

    I wish we had the see close too..

    Have fun in your vacation.

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Jill

    That would be great, to have a class on the beach(since I live 20 minutes from beach, and is the time to go to my classes). I'll have to talk about it to the instructor that gave me my classes during the summer(and it would be way more fun than doing the class in a garage!!)

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger 100 AsssunTTo

    well Jill classes on the beac for sure are diferent and quite motivating for everybody (or at least so i think) .. it's quite great to feel a differentatmosphere and do our martial art in a different and i my opinion an inspiring place like next to the sea... well for sure a great option for summer ;)

    Good luck for your classes
    Ali