"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> Aikido? what's that?
Monday, October 16, 2006,12:37 PM
Aikido will never die!--- BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been thinking lately, maybe too much... What's Aikido in my life? I came to realize that whenever we may be, the things we most love are always there! If Aikido is part of our life, "you are not less "Aikidoka" if you practise less but with all your heart" (cit. Jiri Marek)! I have to say that it was really hard to put inside my mind that "it was over..." but i have to say that IN MY COUNTRY is over! i still have outside a whole new world to discover! Sky's the limit and i'm ready to discover it!
Sorry for the silenceof lately but i was needing it...

i'm back!! ;)

And because Aikido is sometimes leisure times...


Munich, a great seminar with again, Shishyia Sensei


From left to right: Peter, Jindriska, Me, Jiri


Iaido (in the center of the photo: Jiri Marek)


Nikyo technique: Jiri and Shishyia Sensei


Jiri and Me

 
posted by 100 AsssunTTo | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.